“A must-do Hawaii 5k Run”
There are 4 ways to register for the Jingle Bell Beach Run
1. Register Online: CLICK HERE to Register (small service fees apply). *This is the easiest and best way to register for the Jingle Bell Beach Hawaii 5k Run.
*ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 4:00 PM (HST) ON FRIDAY, 12/20/19
2. Register by printing and completing this PAPER APPLICATION and mail to:
Hawaii Sport Events
PO Box 390634
Keauhou, HI 96739
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: “HAWAII SPORT EVENTS“
*mail-in entries will not be accepted after Wed., 12/18/19
3. Register in person at Big Island Running Company through FRIDAY, 12/20/19 (3:00 PM Deadline)
4. Late Registration – in person at Coconut Grove Marketplace (grassy lawn area) during Packet Pickup – Saturday 12/21/19 (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
**PLEASE NOTE: NO REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ON RACE DAY, 12/22.
- 5K | $35 – (10/01 – 11/30/19)
- 5K | $40 – (12/01 – 12/20/19)
- 5K | $45 – (12/21/19) (Saturday, during packet pickup)
- 1-Mile | $15 – (8/01 – 12/20/19)
- 1-Mile | $20 – (12/21) During packet pickup
- Keiki Dash Fun Run – Registration is FREE on 12/21 & 12/22
- ** NO REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ON RACE DAY**
*Mail-in entries will not be accepted after Wednesday, 12/18/19.
- 5K Race shirts are guaranteed for registrations received by 11/30. Thereafter, shirts will be available while supplies last.
- Additional shirts can be purchased online during registration ($20).
- Any extra shirts will be available for purchase ON RACE DAY 12/22.
Please make check or money order payable to: Hawaii Sport Events. Mail check, completed entry form and signed waiver (on back of race application) to Hawaii Sport Events, PO Box 390634, Keauhou HI 96739. Mail-in entries will not be accepted after Wednesday, 12/18/19. **Big Island Running Company will be accepting applications through Friday, 12/20, and late registration on Saturday, 12/21 at Coconut Grove Marketplace from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM.